Friday, June 19, 2009

Right Now

As I write this, my children are landing at LAX, the SeaTac Red Lion's computer alert system is processing my 6:30am wake up call request, and I'm wearing a t-shirt I bought 20 years ago, in a Nairobi shop, while listening to Milli Vanilli's lip sync classic, "Blame it on the Rain."

Seems like it's time to go back to Kenya!

I had intended to write a more comprehensive blog post tonight, but the network at the Red Lion is disappointingly slow and I'm somewhat impatient. So this is it for now. But I'm resolving to be more committed to internet communication as of Monday...

Think good thoughts, readers, for our trans-Atlantic jaunt (I'd be happy, for example, if our plane didn't disappear in a lightening storm or experience the sudden loss of a pilot). And check in often!
xoxox
H

No comments:

Post a Comment